Below you will find instructions on how to integrate the following on your Bigcommerce website:
1) Default Fan Feed (typically integrated into the homepage)
a. This fanfeed is carousel format
b. This fanfeed does not pull SKU’s associated with the page it is integrated with. It pulls all SKU’s regardless of the products on the page
2) Default Fan Feed (Detail Product Pages)
a. This Fan Feed is carousel format
b. This Fan Feed ONLY resides on product detail pages
c. This fan Feed automatically pulls Instagram images that are associated with a particular SKU
3) Default Shoppable Gallery
a. This is a Gallery style format (full page)
b. This Gallery is a standalone page of many Instagram images
Install Evocative Fan Feed on your Product page
1) Log into your Bigcommerce account.
2) Select “Storefront Design” from the left hand menu.
3) Now select My Themes from the same left side menu
4) In the Advanced Options on the right, Select “Edit HTML/CSS”.
6) Navigate to the Product.html template and place the second part of the Evocative code anywhere you like the Fan Feed to appear
1) Log into your Bigcommerce account
2) Select “Design Options” from the left hand menu.
3) Select “Scripts” from the top menu and paste the Universal Evocative Script into the footer template and Save.
4) Next, download your Stencil theme so you can manually update the product page with the necessary Evocative code to enable the Fan Feed on your product detail page.
5) Once you’ve downloaded your Stencil theme, extract the zip file and locate product.html file in the following folder path.
theme_name_folder > templates > pages > product.html
6) In the product.html page, place the second portion of your Evocative Installation Code where you would like the Fan Feed to appear. Once, complete, save the the template, ZIP the entire theme folder and upload the theme back to the theme dashboard on Bigcommerce in order for the changes to appear on your online store.